As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each team member to create and deploy disruptive products and services. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both accounting and administration functions by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Manage and control all payable, receivable, and taxes
- Prepare and update all financial data on the ERP system
- Manage and control all accounting, HR, administration, and legal Affairs
Nice to have
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Passion in accounting and technology
- Excellent in excel and word
- Experience 1:3 years in accounting
Nice to have
- Knowledge in HR and administration
- Excellent in English Language
- Practice in ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work very fast.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
with a fixed salary
Based on performance and company achievements
Friendly and convince work environment
Hot Drinks provided.